Cotton Face Mask - Washable & Reusable - Made in UK.
Wearing a mask is one way to be careful, along with social distancing and washing our hands.
These masks have been expertly and carefully, hand made by our amazing manufacturer in UK - they are made in a professional factory and steamed prior to packing - one mask per sealed plastic bag.
This mask is the result of many hours of careful research and we hope is the best design that could be created. The sides of this face mask contour your face and provides coverage under the eyes and over the chin so the mask does not ride upwards and obscure your sight. This style is more insulated due to the extra coverage.
This mask is made from washable, breathable cotton - we recommend buying two masks so you can wear one and wash one.
- 3 layers of soft breathable cotton
- Light and comfortable to wear
- Light weight wire over nose
- Straps are made from 3mm cord elastic as used on NHS masks and are light, strong and comfortable. Each strap is approx 32cm long (untied). They are packed UNTIED so you can adjust to fit your face. Once happy, pull the knot tight, trim the ends and pull the knot into the side of the mask.
- Can be worn with glasses
Female model is wearing size medium and male model is wearing size large.
These masks are not medical masks.
Studies have shown the cotton is one of the best material to use for a non-medical grade mask and can capture at least 50% of airborne virus particles.
Wearing a cloth face mask helps:
1) By blocking at least 50% of airborne droplets from being inhaled.
2) By stopping the wearer from touching their own mouths and noses.
3) Protects other people from you.
4) Keeping medical masks available for the people who really need them.
We regret we are unable to offer any refund or exchanges for face masks unless they are faulty or not as described.
If you are a care home, hospice, or similar business and are interested in having these masks for a volume discount please contact us direct.
-Hand wash in warm water using a soap or detergent and then rinse out thoroughly in fresh clean water. If you prefer to machine wash then keep the temperature to a maximum of 40 degrees C and use a good detergent.
- DO NOT wash without tightly knotting the elastic straps.
- Reshape the mask after washing and before drying, this stops shrinkage.
- DO NOT wring or twist to dry. Ideally hang it and allow it to drip dry naturally. Can be tumble dried on a medium setting.
- Iron at a low temperature if required, but don't iron the elastic.
- Cleaning your mask won’t change a thing if you don’t store it properly. Once you have a clean mask, put it in a closed plastic container or a new plastic bag by itself.
This not a medical mask and does not contain filters. If you require a medical grade mask or a mask with filters DO NOT buy this mask. We make NO CLAIMS that these masks will protect you from Coronavirus (COVID19). DO NOT put this mask onto children under 2 years old.
Cotton Face Mask - Washable & Reusable - Black
- Size: Cotton Face Mask - Black
- Availability: Out Of Stock